I feel horrible. This month was an all about Tierra blog month and I didn't even get a post out on her sixteenth birthday! I do have the excuse that I went on vacation (which I will blog about in October).
Tierra had a combined birthday party with her friend Emily the end of August. It was in Emily's aunt's backyard. She has a pool and the party went from 2-11pm. They had tons of balloons, decorations, friends, food, cake and oh yes....boys were invited. Hopefully Emily will give us some copies of the pictures, since Tierra forgot her camra!
On her actual birthday last Friday, she wanted to take a few friends and get a Wingers sticky finger salad and a manicure or pedicure since she loved the one she had in Texas with Paige and Gram. But there was a Northridge football game, which she just couldn't miss, she hasn't missed one yet. So we will postpone it since I flew out to Cali the next morning.
Tierra got a cell phone, hooray! She was ecstatic. She also got a pink and black zebra striped bag and a pink yoga mat to do her stretches and exercises on. Jewelry and a body pillow from Grandma Williams and an apron from Gram.
Again pics to come later...What's a post without pics??? bleh is what it is.
Tierra has asked "If a boy asks me to 'go out with him' can I say yes now"?
OH WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY LITTLE GIRL?!?



3 comments:
What a cute picture! Happy birthday to T. Do aunts get to come to the pedi party too?
She looks good with her hair back - I have never seen it back before. Happy Birthday Tierra!
Hope you had a happy day Tierra!
Post a Comment