Tierra got asked to North Ridge's Home Coming today. We threw it in the wash as soon as she got home...when we could have just rinsed it in the sink to make it easier. We forgot to take a pic before it got wet.There were a bunch of boys names on the back...we could pretty much tell already which one would be left..not like she didn't have a guess anyway. :)
I don't even know this boy and neither does she is my theory. I think the story is they met on the first day of school when the girls bathroom was locked and so she and a friend had a boy stand guard while they used the boys bathroom...when they walked out there was "Lee". He teased her a little and called her a "faker baker" which she doesn't like at all! Her tan is all natural. After that he would always say hi and smile at her in the halls. He would walk her to her class occasionally. And now they hang out at lunch too.
I'm not very informed, she isn't much for details like I am!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Can I have this dance?
I'll have to pry things out of her this weekend. And we need ideas for answering him.
(Ok my mistake...i published on my blog and facebook that Tierra said he was HOT...well she said she never said that. He is cute though. ) Guess I already embarrased her Paige.
haphazardly created by Angela on Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is a cute way to ask her - we may have to use it if Cam ever decides to go to a dance. Congrats Tierra - have fun!
Post a Comment