Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grizzly Adams has left the building

Larry was excited to have made it on my blog. Here is my favorite pic of him. His hair is the perfect length. Not too short or long...but sexy and flippy around the ears. Have to have the goatie...guess no bishopric callings in his future...I wouldn't be able to support him if it would demand a shave! I'd take the extra hairy any day over the clean shaven look. This was taken probably 4 years ago. This however was taken only a week ago...
Before During.
Sister Shaury is the family hairdresserAfter Diane got a trim too...They look a lot alike...cute. But we still have the scraggly goatie to trim.

Oh that is much better...he says he lost 5lbs. If he shaved his chest and back he'd lose another 5. "Too cool" to take his eyes off the game for his pic Larry told me to take a picture of the cupboard he organized. (not of him organizing the cupboard). Then he decided it needed to be even "more organized." I told him it wasn't blogging material..but then i remembered seeing Jason on Jeni's blog dusting the ceiling fan, so I thought it was good enough. Why is it Larry always wants to clean and organize on Sunday after church...especially when I'm cooking? I don't have the time or the patience to answer where things should go or if I'm using certain items, I'm trying to make dinner for crying out loud. Soon he'll be "one of those guys" out cleaning the garage and mowing the lawn as the bishop drives by. ha ha ha ha That's OK just one more reason for not giving him a prominent position in the church. Whew!

6 comments:

Jeni said...

ahhaaahhaaa! Too funny! I had no idea Larry had these tendencies. I am so glad to know that I am not alone.
Nice hair cut!

pcb said...

I am sooo not into facial hair! But with the 5 lbs removed - he looks a world better. I have been wondering if Larry would ever take off that vest he wears swimming?? (I don't know why that joke cracks me up so much!)

Angela said...

Paige, we love that joke too. We make reference to the "vest" at least once a month...makes me laugh every time.

Jodi said...

Too funny!! I never really noticed the facial hair!! I love the before and after!!! And that makes me laugh so hard about the cupboard!!!! And I also love how he wanted it to be part of the blog!!!! So funny!!! Thats why I love blogging, because I am getting to know people in so many different ways!! I didn't know Larry and Jason were so much a like!!!! I would love to drive by on a Sunday and see him out cleaning the garage!!!LOL!!

Kim said...

Larry looks so hot now!!!!!! I was a little worried before...looked like he was off to trap some muskrats!! LOL! Can he come organize my cabinets?

Shaury said...

Oh - I love Lar any which way. And I'm really glad I got to make an appearance on your blog, even if I look really dorky.