I gotta jaw-ob...I gotta jaw-ob. I wish you could hear my singing that for you.
It's the perfect thing for me. It's only 3 days a week....1 and a half hours a day and a couple of hundred dollars a month. The best part is I can never be late. I go on MY time! Wahoooo! (and no it's not donating plasma...that's my other part time job..that doesn't seem to be going so smoothly lately!)
This is the life. I feel like I'm contributing just a little (even though ALL the money will go for our vacation to Germany first). Well maybe I shouldn't say this is the life. "THEE LIFE" would be to be rich and not have to bring in extra money and still be able to travel wherever and whenever I want. But life is a struggle then we die....ha ha
By finding this perfect little part time job that lots of people told me didn't exist makes me happy. When I tell people I want a 2 to 3 day a week job, just a couple of hours a day, they first laugh, then wrinkle their noses, then roll their eyes and act like I'm living in a fantasy world. So now I can do the same to them. HA I guess my fantasy world has materialized into reality. I start tonight...Thursday so wish me luck!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Work Shmurk
haphazardly created by Angela on Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
You're not a hooker are you? Sorry I couldn't resist. I was thinking what it could possibly be for that amount of time in the evenings, cause you never said. My imagination got the better of me. Good Luck. I hope you love it!
how exciting...I can't wait to hear what it is!
I wish it was a hooker...at least I'd be enjoying myself. ha ha ha ha
I'm not proud to say I'm a Cleaning Lady...but it's not bad, it's businesses and my choice to do it. And the best part is my mom can and WANTS to come help me so I have company and it will only take me 1/2 an hour with her there. :) Wow...."Seriously, So Blessed"
I'm so relieved. That sounds cool, a friend of mine here actually does that. She loves it because as her kids get older they come and help and make some money too (she has turned into merely a supervisor to her kids). She has actually kept that job just for the kids for about 10 years now.
I was thinking the same thing for Tierra, only she can't come until she is 18! Then i could add some more buildings and we'd get done a lot quicker....besides teaching her some discipline znd how to clean. :)
That's great you're not a hooker! I'm so glad you found a job! I hope it goes well. How fun to go to GERMANY! My brother in law served his mission there and lived there when he was younger. Do you have family there?
That is so awesome Angela!! Good for you!! I feel the same way with needing a job- but only part time!! Good to know there is hope!! I might have to resort to the hooker!! LOL!! Only I don't think I would make any money!! I'm sure I wouldn't have any repeat customers!!LOL!! (:
And I'm laughing so hard about the blood donations! I have a sister in law who does that as much as they will let her!! (I can't even do that because I have yucky blood-they can't use!):)
Congrats, that will be the ideal part time job!! So happy for you!! That will be something you can slowly add more and more businesses with time!! Good luck!! Can't wait to here how it goes for you!!
Now you are working so hard that you don't have time to blog - that just won't do!
congrats! you finally found the hours that you wanted
Post a Comment