I forgot to post the first day of school. Can't do without that!
Tierra entering her Junior year.
Parks now a 2nd grader and Hudson going into 5th grade.
Then Tierra's 17 birthday came and went without a word on my blog... feeling guilty.
We bought her a car stereo because hers didn't have a CD player. She also got silk sheets because my hairdresser said it is healthier for your hair to sleep on silk. It doesn't have as much breakage. Could be a myth but it couldn't hurt anything...I'm going to try that out too. (Also because her cousin Mariah said they are soo comfy.)
(The brunette boy is a friend of Hudsons)
Better late posting than never.
I just want to clarify Tierra is still the typical teenaged girl when it comes to shopping. I just posted about her not being the drama queen etc. but she love, love, loves clothes, shoes, jewelry, make-up and purses. And of course she spends too much time in the bathroom. She is a little too materialistic for my liking. But she is good with not wanting brand name clothing and she does find good deals. She also has toned way down on doing things with the family. She no longer likes to go camping, doesn't want to come to watch her brothers play sports unless it is warm outside and she can get a tan...a lot like me in that sense (but I've never missed a game). And she is a homebody. That is good because I don't have to wonder where she is and what she is doing. But I was the opposite growing up. I always wanted to go somewhere and was happy to just go anywhere.
Tierra entering her Junior year.
Parks now a 2nd grader and Hudson going into 5th grade.Then Tierra's 17 birthday came and went without a word on my blog... feeling guilty.
We bought her a car stereo because hers didn't have a CD player. She also got silk sheets because my hairdresser said it is healthier for your hair to sleep on silk. It doesn't have as much breakage. Could be a myth but it couldn't hurt anything...I'm going to try that out too. (Also because her cousin Mariah said they are soo comfy.)
(The brunette boy is a friend of Hudsons)
Better late posting than never.I just want to clarify Tierra is still the typical teenaged girl when it comes to shopping. I just posted about her not being the drama queen etc. but she love, love, loves clothes, shoes, jewelry, make-up and purses. And of course she spends too much time in the bathroom. She is a little too materialistic for my liking. But she is good with not wanting brand name clothing and she does find good deals. She also has toned way down on doing things with the family. She no longer likes to go camping, doesn't want to come to watch her brothers play sports unless it is warm outside and she can get a tan...a lot like me in that sense (but I've never missed a game). And she is a homebody. That is good because I don't have to wonder where she is and what she is doing. But I was the opposite growing up. I always wanted to go somewhere and was happy to just go anywhere.



1 comments:
Well it's about time - I was really wondering about that post and where it was?? JK but glad you did finally get around to it!
Post a Comment