This is something I would have normally posted...but somehow with my nieces wedding and all it was forgotten. But since Paige mentioned in her comment on one of my posts that I should do something nice for my mom, I remembered this.
My aunt Raylene from Tennessee came to visit my mom in July and while she was here she came to help me clean too. So I took them to see the play of "My big fat mormon wedding" at the Desert Star Theater. I also try to buy my mom lunch every now and then, (not often enough) to show her my appreciation.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Desert Star Theater
haphazardly created by Angela on Saturday, October 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Hey Slave Driver! very nice that you gave a little nod to your mom (who is so very nice to you) I am impressed. I wondered what that outhouse shot was when you had it as your profile pic, you are strange sometimes! (I mean your mouth in the pic - did you have to think back to when you were a child and what your face looked like when you really had to go?)
Post a Comment