Monday, October 25, 2010

October fun

I had to put a pic of Gunner and his cake on here since it missed the last blog.

I had my mom over for Sunday dinner. She had bought the kids some pumpkins awhile back so I thought it would be fun for all of us to decorate them. I brought out some craft stuff and Mr. Potato head pieces then told the kids to use their imagination.
Parks made Polamalu, his favorite Steelers player. Awesome facemask! (dad helped him with that part) He had to have blond hair cause it's all we had left.
Gunner was hilarious! He made an "evil vampire minion" that is eating a worm. The purple nose is suppose to be a gun and you can barely see the Mr. Potato head shoes.
The back of Parks' has Polamalu's number of course!
I created a baby and Tierra a lady

Hud was the least interested and done in a minute. His creation was called "pumpkin face". My mom made a girl

Logan changes his daily, added some muscles and matching ears this time. He loves to poke it with a screwdriver to make "blood spots"

Saturday was our annual girls "Deer Shop" with the women on Larry's side of the family. Unfortunately this is the small group that goes every year even tho there are more of us! We went to Fashion Place Mall again. I of course enjoy buying more clothes, that never gets old. Only 2 more years and Tierra will be able to join us. You have to be graduated from HS. She better have a job and her own spending money because she will go crazy in a mall I'm sure!
I love the month of October but it seems to be so busy and stresses me out. Almost like December. We have birthdays, donut day, school class parties, ward trunk or treating, friend parties, preschool fieldtrip, school skate party, Tierra school dance and all the little things I want to do with my kids like haunted houses, corn mazes, carve, paint, and decorate pumpkins, make sugar cookies, a "halloween dinner", and getting the kids costumes together. It feels like we just don't have time to sit and enjoy.

1 comments:

pcb said...

Love the pumpkins - where was Larry's? You HAVE to take pics of Halloween night - I will be waiting!