Ezra Logan Wesley
I was inspired to start having play dates with Wesley because he and Logan were born the same day...yet they don't see each other much besides Sunday dinner at Gram and Pop's and they don't act like they know the other exists. Ezra is only 8 months older. This group is the youngest of the boys besides one other boy cousin so they tend to follow the older boys around instead of play together.
Logan is BORED out of his mind while Parks and Hudson are at school. He has a pretty busy week though...Tuesday he goes to his friend Dawsons. Wednesday he has preschool. Thursday Dawson comes here. Friday is a short school day and most Fridays Larry has off so we keep busy. That left Mondays where Logan drives me crazy. My other kids always entertained themselves. Logan constantly wants me to play games with him or he just veges on the couch watching TV. His favorite things to play right now are Old Maid, matching games, or Guess Who. But after we play those for awhile I have things to get done and expect him to play with his "dudes" or now that it's warm, play basketball or ride his scooter outside. He collapses on the floor moaning and groaning if he can't just watch cartoons or play the DS! (Which most of the time he's grounded from because he still poops his pants!!) grrrSo here is our first Monday play time together...and they didn't seem to want to play "together" yet...they were all in different rooms at first. I sent them outside which didn't last long but they are warming up and Logan has them playing Old Maid for the moment. I think the curiousity of being in a new house with new toys will wear off and they'll get in the groove of knowing what each other likes.
I'll be curious to see in a few months if Logan is excited to go to Gram's house on Sunday's JUST to see Ez and Woody!




2 comments:
Looks like fun! I loved hanging out with my cousins when I was young - actually I still do.
me too! weekends at my cousins in West Jordan was the highlite of my youth. We still try to get together to play games but not often enough!
Post a Comment