Logan Mitchell was born the day before his due date weighing in at 9lbs 6oz. My biggest baby yet fastest delivery.
I blame it on the full moon. I started having labor pains at 2am after a Halloween party at Savannah's. I jumped in the shower but before I got out they were so severe that I couldn't even stand up to blow dry my hair. I had to take a bowl to the hospital because the pain was so bad I began vomitting. I took a long time getting into my hospital gown because the contractions were so close and hard.
By the time they got me checked I was already at a 9 and the anethesiologist was on his way but they warned me the medicine might only be chasing the pain. Luckily my epidural did kick in. He was born at 5 am on a Sunday morning, the same day our kids had a primary program. Hudson was only 5 and said the 13 Article of Faith by memorization..I wish I could have been there.
Larry and I both heard his sister Wendy's voice in the hall right after I had Logan. She had also gone into labor. He followed her down the hall to her room and surprised her with our news. She delivered a 9lb 10oz bouncing baby boy named Wesley (Woody) about 10 hours later, and on her exact due date. I couldn't find the picture of them in the hospital together...but I'm sure I posted them last year on Logan's birthday.
I blame it on the full moon. I started having labor pains at 2am after a Halloween party at Savannah's. I jumped in the shower but before I got out they were so severe that I couldn't even stand up to blow dry my hair. I had to take a bowl to the hospital because the pain was so bad I began vomitting. I took a long time getting into my hospital gown because the contractions were so close and hard.
By the time they got me checked I was already at a 9 and the anethesiologist was on his way but they warned me the medicine might only be chasing the pain. Luckily my epidural did kick in. He was born at 5 am on a Sunday morning, the same day our kids had a primary program. Hudson was only 5 and said the 13 Article of Faith by memorization..I wish I could have been there.
Larry and I both heard his sister Wendy's voice in the hall right after I had Logan. She had also gone into labor. He followed her down the hall to her room and surprised her with our news. She delivered a 9lb 10oz bouncing baby boy named Wesley (Woody) about 10 hours later, and on her exact due date. I couldn't find the picture of them in the hospital together...but I'm sure I posted them last year on Logan's birthday.
Logan's nickname is Gunner. He is a loving, cuddle bug. He is so funny with a great sense of humor at such a young age...probably from hanging around his 2 crazy brothers. He loves his brothers and follows them around like a puppy on a string. He is beautiful to look at with long lashes, sparkling deep set eyes and naturally curly hair.
His best friend is Dawson (D-bone). They have been having playdates for more than a year now and they are hilarious. When together they use the word "dude" more than they say any other word. They are a little too comfortable together. They are notorious in primary, running away and hiding from their teacher. In preschool they are in their own imaginary worlds always wrestling each other and talking too much.
His best friend is Dawson (D-bone). They have been having playdates for more than a year now and they are hilarious. When together they use the word "dude" more than they say any other word. They are a little too comfortable together. They are notorious in primary, running away and hiding from their teacher. In preschool they are in their own imaginary worlds always wrestling each other and talking too much.
Happy Birthday Gigabyte!



3 comments:
I can't believe he is 4 already!! Time sure flies!
I liked hearing your labor story. I don't think I ever heard it. Happy birthday to Gunner. Big boy!
cute birthday boy!
Post a Comment