Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Party

No I am not just some old lady...nor am I just any Vietnamese nail lady...I am THEE Ms. Bunny Swan from Mad TV. I Love Her! I have her accent down to a tee. Larry is an "official" official. Since the NBA referees were on a lock down.

Poll's as teacher and student with love child :)

Romney's Savannah as Sacajawea and Rachel as a Pink Lady

Augers as Mimes

A few guys even came without their wives! Nobody wants to miss the Cook Annual Halloween Party, date or no date.

O.K. I tell you everyting....heeee looka like-a man
If you don't know who Ms. Swan is, I suggest you google Mad TV Swan...laughs!

5 comments:

pcb said...

You guys always have so much fun on Halloween or for Halloween. I am jealous! Just another comparison between brothers where mine comes up lacking. I haven't ever seen Cory in ANY costume. He just isn't as fun as Larry.

leafhopper said...

ohh you think you looka soo sexxy hmmm? haha love it.

Jeni said...

awesome costumes! Looks like you had a great time!

Angela said...

Tammy remember our episode we made up of Ms. Swan driving a car. I do that all the time. ha ha good laughs

Shaury said...

Oh man I forgot about Ms Swan, but remembered immediately when I saw you dressed up. I always loved her. Good one. Larry looks awesome too & so into character. Fun times!