Emily came over to get ready with Tierra.
Tierra had her date Lee dropped off at Grandma Diane's since our house is under construction, so we didn't have any place for pictures.Emily's date picked them up there and drove to the dance. They didn't go on a day date or dinner...they went out for ice-cream after the dance which I thought was a good idea. Dances are so expensive as it is.
Tierra's dress had spaghetti straps so we used the sash and crossed the back and Diane sewed them up front so it covered her shoulders more. I think it looks Great! Why don't they just make them that way in the first place???]
We have an ongoing joke about Lee's shirt. He looked very handsome in blue expecially with his dark hair. But should he have worn a shirt to match Tierra's dress? Most people say no and didn't even notice. Tierra teased him a bit about it. But he claimed he asked her.
He hung out with Larry and I, gram and pop, Tierra, Hudson, Parks, Logan and Jacob, Hud's friend, while we waited for their ride. It was donut making day so we convinced him to have one. He didn't act too nervous, watching and talking about football with Larry and Nolan. Except when we were taking pics he was a little stiff and didn't stand next to Tierra and he asked "what should I do" I said put your arm around her. I thought he would put his arm around her waste, but he moved right in and put her in a choke hold. ha ha
Tierra said she couldn't wear heels since he was as tall as she was???I think she feels a lot taller than she really is!They didn't want to do the corsages but he brought her a rose!
He seemed like a really nice kid and Tierra said they had fun.



2 comments:
Oh how fun! Tierra looks so pretty. I think his shirt looks just fine. As for the choke hold, silly.
She looks beautiful and he looks very nice too. He looked more like Cam in that other picture - and he is way taller than her! Will there be another date with him?
Post a Comment