Monday, June 1, 2009

Computer-less


Our computer crashed and Larry hasn't had time to fix it between coaching Hudson's baseball team and working 2 jobs, so he finally set up Tierra's laptop for me, but I don't have access to my pictures!

You'd think with not blogging and facebooking I'd have all this extra time but not sooo and I've not accomplished anything else either! Time flies too fast now-a-days. And I'm starting to sound like my mom by saying that.

I'm much looking forward to a relaxing summer after the hectic but oh-so-fun one last year with my sister and her husband and their 5 kids living with us for 6 weeks. And trek!
This year we are not doing Summer Fun or the Bowling League. But I'm getting my boys a Classic Waterslide pass with their friends and hopefully they will learn to skate this summer! I don't know how my kids never learned...we just don't go skating I guess. All they want to do is play on all the other toys there.

Tierra has a Lagoon season passport and the end of July the boys will be taking swimming lessons which I haven't done since Tierra was 9 and Hud was 2.

I hope to just spend quality time with my kids and have structure at the same time as having fun and learning over the summer.

6 comments:

Diana said...

I've missed you in the blogging world. Did you see you and Hudson's Narnia picture (right after the battle) in the Newspaper?

Shaury said...

I can't wait for summer either. Hopefully we'll see you guys more then we did last summer when you traded us in for your family. :)

pcb said...

Angela - I'm so glad you are still alive! I was beginning to wonder. That sounds like an awesome summer - I love classic water slide. I think the price makes the slides funner than any other place!

Jenny Lee said...

Too bad about your computer. I'm glad that you're back though and it sounds like you'll have a great summer. Our weekends are almost full already, but I hope to just play and relax with my kids.

Jeni said...

I've been wondering where you were! Your summer plans sound great!

Diane B said...

Don't forget some reading time!