Mother Nature keeps tricking us by sending warm weather and then a cold front full of rain. I should have taken advantage of the nice days and fixed up my front yard to be ready for the summer...but instead I think I'll have plenty of warm days and then it rains. So I have procrastinated and my yard looks like crap once again. We are just not a green thumb family. Unlike Nolan. I'll get to it eventually and try to fix up the very front of my house with the dead shrubs and sparse bark coverage. I can't however promise anything with the 3 feet of extra yard (dirt) that the construction crews dumped next to our new sidewalk. I just hate spending money on grass, flowers, weed killer etc. While sitting a few neighbor friends kids, I thought it would keep them entertained to help me outside. Logan, Emily, Allie, Spencer and Parks working to help me clean up under our big Pine tree. They were great helpers.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Spring fever
WARNING: Target sells them at $59! They think their products are made of gold I guess.
I finally found this one for $29 at Backyard Inc. (and the colors are cooler than the one at Target and Target does NOT price match. Just one more example of what a rip off Target is. So I could have bought 2 for the price of 1 and had races with them. Maybe I will, down the road.
I can't wait to draw a road with chalk for my boys to drive all their bikes, bigwheels and kids cars on it, like I did with my cousins when I was little!
haphazardly created by Angela on Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
The weather in Utah is crazy, isn't it?!?! Every time I drive past your house I feel so bad for all you guys and the crazy road construction. I think they are sloooowly making progress. That little scooter thing is so cute- what a great b-day gift and for a great price. I think our boys would love some of those. Fun pics!! I hope Parks had a great b-day!! So glad he is on Rykers baseball team. Parks is so cute and he is a great little baseball player!! They will have so much fun!
We're behind on weeding at our house too and I totally blame it on the weather and baseball..not enough nice days to get out and get stuff done, or we're at a ball game.
You & your Target problems. Thanks for the warning though. See you at the ball games.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
I don't have spring fever - spring has come and gone down here, it's in the 90's already. It will be nice to be up there this weekend and see some spring.
That is so funny!!! My kitty did that and I didn't know what was going on. HA
I wish I had more kids to send out to pick all the weeds! I decided to put down the 25 year weed mat and rocks on top. I hate weeding!!
Post a Comment