Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Busy Last Day of School

I have so much to catch up on so I think I'll start with the most recent and go backwards.

The last day of school was sooo hectic. I volunteered to run a game at the Kindergarten Field Day. It was cloudy and windy so the water games weren't as inviting to me, but the kids still wanted to get wet. After the games a kid dumped a bucket of water on Parks (without his knowledge or consent). And as I was telling them not to do that a girl was holding the hose on Parks' back! He was drenched and then out came the popsicles. He ate half and didn't want anymore because he was freezing. :) But we had to wait outside for the 1st grade teachers to come tell the kids which class they were going into next year.
I caught Hud and some of his friends heading to lunch. I liked the grades wearing colors. I could pick out the kids easily. 3rd was black obviously from this picture, so all the boys on the RedHawks team wore their black jerseys.
Parks playing pop the balloon game. He's the only boy left. Parks ended up winning because the girl grabbed his balloon with her hands to pop it. ha ha She got tired of chasing him around.
Jonah playing the sponge and bucket game (my station). Which was a dangerous one with a running hose and about 60 Kindergartners! I should have wore flip flops...my socks and tennies were soaked. Logan was my water boy and helped me keep the buckets full.

Skrap and his cute friends Cade and Ty who won't be in his class next year :( but cute Milan is.
Parks is excited, telling his friend about getting Mrs. Goede.

From school I went to get my hair done and Hudson walked home with Kobe for a swim party. Then at 3pm Larry took him to a birthday party. Then at 5pm I picked him up to go to baseball practice at the Rusts in South Ogden and we had a BBQ with the adults afterwards. They have an awesome house and yard!

Hudson hitting in the cage.

Logan making himself at home and eating a baseball cupcake.

Hud and Scott playing a friendly game of pool.

Gunner playing the drums.

Larry and Mike against Aaron and River on foosball.

Larry handing out trophies to the boys for the RedHawks winning the Tuesday night league in Brigham city.

Scott and Hudson duking it out!

3 comments:

Shaury said...

You did have a busy last day of school. Looks like a lot of fun though. Well worth the busyness of it all.

pcb said...

It looks fun! Now you can relax a little for the summer.

Angela said...

No relaxing here Paige, we have a group of us that are making a calendar for our ward to plan free or cheap things to day daily with our kids. That way I won't feel guilty cleaning, or painting etc if I've taken my kids to do something already that day. We'll be busy but I feel organized at least.