Is it possible to put your blogs in the order you want them to appear? Or do new blogs just go to the top automatically everytime? After doing my 101 things about me I didn't want that to be the first thing you saw. I wish I could put it into my archives from the beginning. Possible? Plus, the "happy birthday" song didn't quite go with that blog. :) So I had to delete Parks Birthday slide and redo. That took too much time. It was probably saved some where but have I figured that out yet? nope Ang
1 comments:
Is it possible to put your blogs in the order you want them to appear? Or do new blogs just go to the top automatically everytime?
After doing my 101 things about me I didn't want that to be the first thing you saw. I wish I could put it into my archives from the beginning. Possible? Plus, the "happy birthday" song didn't quite go with that blog. :) So I had to delete Parks Birthday slide and redo. That took too much time. It was probably saved some where but have I figured that out yet? nope
Ang
Post a Comment