1. I LOVE French Fried Onions straight from the bag (the big bags from Sams Club) I snack on them like potato chips. I also love deep fried mushrooms from Warrens, Awesome Blossoms at Chili's and Szechwan chicken.
2. Picky eaters bug me. I'll try anything and like most everything, except cantaloupe.
3. I have worked at 20 different jobs since I was 16. All were part-time or seasonal.
4. It's a pet peeve of mine when adults misspell words. Not by accident,when they just can't spell.
5. I have to read in bed before going to sleep, no matter how late it is.
6. I'm proud of being frugal.
7. We've gone without TV for 3yrs. out of the 8 we've been married. We just got Direct TV. I hate it. I feel TV is a huge waste of time.
8. I love cruises and wish we could go on one every year! We've been to the Bahamas and the Mexican Riveria.
9.
10. I've had Laser Razor done on my legs. It didn't work. They are still prickly.
11. It's my dream to work at the Polynesian Center in Hawaii.
12. I think I have the best sense of humor. If you don't, yours sucks. Lighten up!
13. People who get offended easily annoy me.
14. School lunch's suck! They were yummy when I went to school. Why can't we go back to making them from scratch?
15. I've snorkled in the Bahamas and Cabo San Lucas.
16. I wish I could afford to get my hair done every 6 weeks like some people.
17. I've had my belly button pierced twice.
18. I won a lightning tournament against the whole sixth grade at Mt.Ogden Middle School.
19. I ran away from home with a boyfriend when I was 16. We got as far as St. George.
20. I regret inducing labor with Parks. I like surprises. I don't find out what I'm having and I don't get started. That's just my rules. But I didn't want to miss Easter with my kids and I was already 9 days overdue. Do over!
21. I've taken piano lessons and still can't play. I'd like to play the harp.
22. I like white chocolate. I don't like the taste or smell of milk chocolate. Especially dark chocolate (which Larry loves). Chocolate jokes bug me.
23. I love my brothers and sister, they are awesome. We have that same "sense of humor".
24. I love discussing church doctrine like Revelations and the Millenium, especially with my brother.
25. Why can't people just look at you when they walk by and say "hi"? It won't kill them.
26. I feel guilty on the days I don't read to my kids. And I feel guilty when I'm not spending time with my kids. (Parks is at preschool and Logan is napping) I'm OK for now.
27. When I see a bad driver I push the button on my car's emergency brake that turns on my pretend siren (but I really make a siren sound) and I wish I were an undercover cop and could pull them over.
psycho I know.
28. Breakfast is my least favorite meal. Probably because I hate mornings.
29. I'm lucky Larry is so positive and laid back because I'm not.
30. I'm a complainer, but I hate when people think I'm a bad person for it.
Blogging this is very theraputic. aaahhhhh
31. Baking and I don't mix. I just waste my time and ingredients. I'm not a dessert lover anyway, so my poor kids go without. I do make sticky popcorn a lot. Yummy :)
32. I don't like when people count calories or talk about losing weight all the time. You can have just one cookie, it won't make you fat. It's usually the too skinny people who worry about it. Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.
33. I'm scared to death of spiders and grasshoppers gross me out.
34. I'm a blood and plasma donor. Just not at the same time.
35. I love that 3 out of my 4 kids have naturally curly hair.
36. I'm a touchy, feely person and crave attention from my husband who is not.
37. I'm been to Italy and I'm fascinated by the Coliseum in Rome and it's history.
38. Hair in the bathroom grosses me out.
39. I wish all good people were filthy rich.
40. Kenpo and Sign Language were my favorite classes in college.
41. I want to work for Mad TV or Saturday Night Live.
42. I hate talking politics or discussing abortion rights.
43. I'm all for capital punishment. An eye for an eye.
44. I wish people would just talk instead of text.
45. I'd rather hear a yelling parent once than a whining kid one hundred times.
46. I raise my voice too much at home. I need to work on that.
47. I love Logan sleeping in our bed, because he's our last. He plays with my hair, kisses my nose and sings me the "doggy song" every night. mmmm
48. Green eyes are the bomb.
49. I'm stubborn, hold grudges a long time, and have a hard time saying I'm sorry. I guess that's where Hudson gets it from.
50. The difference between a proud parent and a bragging one is proud parents are willing to share their childrens's flaws also.
51. Sunshine makes me happy.
52. My fondest childhood memories are staying with my grandma and cousins in West Jordan.
53. I've skydived twice. After the next tandom jump I can go solo!
54. I don't like my last name. No offense Birt's, but I've always wanted a unique name after growing up with Williams.
55. I wish I had named Logan, Greyson.
56. I hope in heaven I can sing like Shakira.
57. I was engaged after graduation to my HS sweetheart who looks like Johnny Depp.
58. I love being pregnant and giving birth. I wouldn't mind being a surrogate mother.
59. I tell too much about myself when I first meet people. But that's how I've made good friends, and won my husband over--who doesn't talk much.
60. I don't have the typical "mother-in-law" horror stories. She's awesome.
61. I miss my Grandma Leah. I want to be like her.
62. I've always wanted twins, when I played house their names were Sabrina and Katrina. Now they would be Brooklyn Leah and Oakleigh Skye. Or maybe Lexington and Remington (Lexi and Remi). Just as cheesy as when I was a kid huh?
63. I had radial-keratotomy 13 years ago. My eyesight is no longer 20/20.
64. I ponder a lot about what lesson Parks and I should be learning from his trial of having Cerebral Palsy. I don't think people understand how much it affects everything he does in his day to day life. But I am very thankful for what he can do because there are a lot of kids worse off than he is. I think God made him so cute to make up for his handicap.
65. I'm still mad we aren't living in Honolulu.
66. Summer is my favorite season, but its olverwhelming because there is so much I want to do with my kids and I can never fit it all in.
67. I'd rather be on vacation during South Weber's Country Fair Days. It stresses me out and costs too much.
68. I love dressing up on Halloween.
69. I think Hairspray is the worst made movie ever. Tierra and Larry agree.
70. Hudson's sign is Cancer and I'm Pisces, we're supposed to get along.
71. I think people who home-school their kids are crazy.
72. I dated a body builder, Mr. Utah 198? who happens to be Brent Winchesters nephew.
73. I love Seinfeld and The Office.
74. My first semester at college I earned a 4.0 with 18 credit hours all while being a single mother and working full time. Wahooo
75. It really burns me how people (mostly celebrities) don't support our President on the war issue. Notice the service men and women aren't the ones complaining, they know what they are fighting for and that's what makes our country so great (and free remember). I'm behind Bush 100%. Have we forgotten 9/11?
76. While cleaning house I always daydream of the layout of my future home.
77. I don't like it when other people are overprotective of my own kids (and even my dog) and tell them "don't go in the street", "don't climb on that", "be careful", "come back", "stay here" while I'm standing right there! I know what my kids (and dog) will and won't do, can and can't do. Worry about yourself. Paranoid people bug me.
78. I'm usually late, get use to it.
79. Somedays I talk on the phone for hours with friends. I enjoy it but then I'm mad that I didn't get anything accomplished.
80. I don't like being at the mall, Lagoon, movies or anywhere that should be crowded when it's not. It feels eerie. I like lots of people and noise.
81. It drives me insane when people talk to themselves outloud! (mom)
82. I love sleep, I'm a big dreamer and wish I could interpret them.
83. Pregnant women who smoke make me so mad.
84. I like being involved in things, but not being in charge of them.
85. Competition gives me high anxiety.
86. I wish I were magic and could stop time.
87. I'm not afraid to do anything, I actually enjoy the challenge.
88. Wrangler butts do NOT drive me nuts, I hate tie-dyed shirts and side ponytails are way out of style.
89. I have a midget toe. I use to hide it when I was young, now I don't care.
90. I believe in Big Foot. You don't?
91. Just because you're the mom, doesn't mean you know everything.
92. I feel sorry for babies who are not breastfed. If it weren't natural, we'd all have flat chests like men!
93. I've loved dogs my whole life but I'm starting to not. Poor Noel. I've never liked cats. I miss Tiki our pet Conure.
94. I can't wait to go on a mission with Larry. I hope to a remote island.
95. Homosexuality is a choice. You're not born that way.
96. I haven't taken a bath since I've moved out of my moms house. (We didn't have a shower.) Bath tubs gross me out no matter how clean they are.
97. Fake nails and being tan make me feel sexy.
98. I haven't shaved my armpits for 20yrs. I pluck them! There is hardly any hair left. :0
99. I don't believe dinosaurs lived on this earth. They aren't mentioned in the Bible. ha ha
100. I love going to the Utah State Fair. I really don't know why?
101. My daughter is one of the nicest, quietest people I know. But she didn't get that from me.
I could keep going but I'll give you a break.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
101 quirks about me
haphazardly created by Angela on Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
WOW!!!! Now that's a list. I also don't like to take baths, something about sitting in your own dirt yuck!!!
I don't like wranglers Yuck!!!
Hair Spray was bad. and I love T she is a sweet heart I love that her and shea get along so well....
Good Job!!!!
yes you are awesome. i'm very impressed.. i'm sure larry likes how hardcore you have become
Post a Comment