Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"The Secret" recited by Logan Birt

Parks had to memorize this for school and Logan had it memorized before him, just by hearing him practice it. Parks would get so mad when Logan would fill in the words if he was saying it too slow. ha ha It's hard to understand him with his little 5 yr old accent. :) I think memorization is good so I'm going to start giving him a poem a week to learn. Or even Nursery Rhymes since they don't teach those anymore.

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours! We're heading to Vegas this year because Hudson has a football tournament. So for the first time we will be away from family on Thanksgiving and probably eating a delicious buffet of all the traditional fixin's in some casino.

I'm putting up our Christmas tree before we leave so I can come home and relax. I'm hoping to have most of my shopping done by next weekend too! No rushing and stressing this year for me. I want to sit home in the evenings listening to Christmas music, making candy, baking cookies and watching Christmas movies.

1 comments:

pcb said...

CUTE! Good for you with the relaxed Christmas - all I know is that I get my son by me for WEEKS! Maybe I will finally be able to relax with him here! Have a blast in Vegas - I hope the buffet can fill the bill.