Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nadia and Bryce tie the knot

My mother-in-law was so gracious to offer her beautiful backyard for The Bridal Shower Waiting in the SLC temple lobby









Nadia and her dad

It was the hottest day of the year I'm sure!

Boys finally stripped all the way down...guess the airconditioning wasn't reaching them on the ride home.

Chudri, Bryce, Nadia, Cynthia and Bashar

They had a photo booth but no one was there to take my pic, but this was an inside joke between Nad and I




Hudson arriving late from a swim birthday party after a baseball tounament, which they won. YAH!

I hope the bartender was keeping track of how many they have had!


Mom swinging with "moustache"


Larry took over as bartender


My dad and sister

Mom and Aunt Raylene busting out their moves

Need to cool down with an Italian soda after dancing!

My nephew Kyed, me, Bashar (Chudri's brother) and Tierra

Jon supplied the music, he's awesome!

Sparkler farewell
&
The get-away
in a messy marshmellow covered car!

1 comments:

pcb said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! Looked like your kids really liked the Italian soda idea.