Beautiful View! I love forests they are so peaceful.
We first visited the Ice Cave. It was only 10 miles from the main road but a slow, long drive because the road was not paved.
Bottom entrance
We are standing on a pile of hard dirty snow. Earlier in the summer I bet there is a lot more of it.
Larry and Tierra on ice.
Looking out at Grandma and Logan
Hudson looking into a dark cave wondering where it leads...he's always so curious and loves to explore. He and Larry went in without a flashlight.
Looking down on Hud and Larry. We climbed out the easy way and this is where their cave led them, to another opening. Which they tried to find a way to climb out. Tierra and I tried to explain it was impossible! Took a lot of convincing.
Climbing out the "normal" way.
Tierra giving me an ulcer!

Hudson again wanting to explore.
We sat at the top of the Ice Cave and watched people repelling down. One guy offered to let us go and was so excited for Hudson to do it too. But the rest of their group was not willing to let him go before they all had a turn and there was a lot of them and we wanted to head to the lake so we reluctantly left. This is something Hudson would really get into if we had the equipment to do it. I'd love it too!
It really only took 30 sec to repel down. I wasn't afraid to try at all.
Some people took about 10 min. just to dare take their first step down from the top! We watched maybe 7 people go down.
It was windy at the beach so the boys found their own "hottub" they called it.
They'd run out, get wet then run back to the hottub.
We first visited the Ice Cave. It was only 10 miles from the main road but a slow, long drive because the road was not paved.
Bottom entrance
We are standing on a pile of hard dirty snow. Earlier in the summer I bet there is a lot more of it.
Larry and Tierra on ice.
Looking out at Grandma and Logan
Hudson looking into a dark cave wondering where it leads...he's always so curious and loves to explore. He and Larry went in without a flashlight.
Looking down on Hud and Larry. We climbed out the easy way and this is where their cave led them, to another opening. Which they tried to find a way to climb out. Tierra and I tried to explain it was impossible! Took a lot of convincing.
Climbing out the "normal" way.
Tierra giving me an ulcer!
Hudson again wanting to explore.
We sat at the top of the Ice Cave and watched people repelling down. One guy offered to let us go and was so excited for Hudson to do it too. But the rest of their group was not willing to let him go before they all had a turn and there was a lot of them and we wanted to head to the lake so we reluctantly left. This is something Hudson would really get into if we had the equipment to do it. I'd love it too!
It really only took 30 sec to repel down. I wasn't afraid to try at all.Some people took about 10 min. just to dare take their first step down from the top! We watched maybe 7 people go down.
It was windy at the beach so the boys found their own "hottub" they called it.
They'd run out, get wet then run back to the hottub.
Bay watch ha ha
We rented a bike. I love these things. I laugh the whole time.
We road to a park and Larry mapped out an obstacle course. My mom timed us and we took turns racing each other.













1 comments:
Love that! It looked like such fun!
Post a Comment