Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Narnia day (May 14th)

I haven't had time to post this but it was a huge deal for the 3rd graders and I also was on the committee and helped out. We started planning this in November. It started at 9am and went until school got out at 3:25! I had a lot of fun working with Diana Hyer and doing things preparing for the actual day. Glad it is over but hope that Parks is lucky enough to have Mrs. Sheffield and enjoy this awesome day also. I wish I could have added more pics. It said i could put up to 400 but I only could do 30?? I needed maybe 5 more is all!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Narnia
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

Jeni said...

Amazing! So much preparation must have went in to this for the kids!