Thursday, August 13, 2009

10 year anniversary

We were married on Friday the 13th. Larry picked the date because he thinks it's lucky. That shows what an optimistic person he is. He is very superstitious however. Things like not washing your game socks or shaving or getting a hair cut when you are on a winning streak in sports. If I could have done anything different...I would have chosen a cheaper photographer cause he was $#@& expensive and not any good afterall!!! My friend Christine took better pics that day with her camra and they were more meaningful and natural. She caught those precious moments in the brides room! If I could find them I would have posted them...I'm so far behind on my blogging that I won't promise to post them later. If I do then I do.

I Love You Larry!

Oh my how the families have changed!

For the past couple of years I always thought I'd want to do something big for our 10th...like Hawaii, but now that it has creeped up on us, we just don't seem to have the time or money! So tonight we are going to a movie (The Proposal) how fitting. Tomorrow we will go with the kids to Lava Hotsprings to camp for a few days. Next month Larry is going to California for 9 days on a business trip so to celebrate our anniversary I will fly out there and spend a weekend with him. He keeps asking me to plan what I want to see and do....all I want to do is relax and go to the beach and eat some good food!
MOZALTOFF!!!

6 comments:

pcb said...

That was a good day! One of the things I remember most was watching your mom and dad dance (so well). Everyone looks so young - those were the days! Glad you are getting something memorable for your 10th.

AND it is about time you blogged!!!!

Shaury said...

Good times. That doesn't seem that long ago, but man do we all look young. Happy anniversary!

Jodi said...

Hey Angela!! Happy Anniversary! Hope your day was great! I remember running into you and Larry in Old Navy a few days before you got married! We were out of town during your wedding and I remember being so sad I couldn't go! Amazing how the time flies!! Cute pix!!

Jeni said...

Happy Anniversary! I LOVED the photos of your special day. You all look so cute. Have fun in CA!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Happy Anniversay!!!! How fun to see all of you guys! You looked beautiful Ang!
Have a great trip!!

PS I am getting excited for Williams!

Diane B said...

Time sure does fly! Happy Anniversary. I remember many things about that day. I loved how Larry gave Tierra a little ring.