I feel a little redundant always posting the same pics here and on facebook! Oh well.

Nadia's cheering section

The BYU graduate.

Nadia's fiance, Bryce Woodhouse

We went to a clubhouse to hang out with Nadia's friends. Ate, played ping pong, pool and/or watched movies

Nadia's apt. They taught me to play 13

Outside our Hotel.

We went shopping then to Lava Hot Springs
4 comments:
oh well thank you for posting all about me. look at me look at me. i'm so glad you guys came!
ahh lava hot springs. I haven't been there for ages... I think the last time was with you! Good for Nadia. When is the wedding date?
I love the last picture! Check out that old man looking at you guys!
I can't believe you drove right by my house (sort of) and didn't stop in to see me. lol Look like lots of fun. I hope you and Larry have your baseball bats ready to beat off the boys away from that beautiful young lady of yours. She is an absolute beauty.
Post a Comment