Not "Summer Vacation" but I didn't really pay attention to the cover words..ha ha
![]() |
| Make a free picture slideshow |
Family is Everything... Love like there is no tomorrow
Not "Summer Vacation" but I didn't really pay attention to the cover words..ha ha
![]() |
| Make a free picture slideshow |
haphazardly created by Angela on Monday, May 17, 2010
3 comments:
Very fun to watch - just a couple of questions:
Does Tierra have a lifetime supply of suckers?
And wouldn't Larry have been more comfortable without that vest on? (he he - still funny after all these years!)
Any vacation no matter what the title is a welcome one! fun fun fun.
We stayed at Mandalay Bay for our anniversary years ago. It was fun. We are thinking of going there again this year. I would like to take the kids sometime, were you able to sheild their eyes?
Can't wait to see you on Memorial Day! You are coming right?!
Post a Comment