What did you do to Wendy right before you took that picture? he he That sounds like a fun time - I haven't seen that movie - one of the problems with having your kids grow up is no more reason to see those fun kid movies.
Hey thanks for letting me know that you all went to Facebook. I guess I'm going to have to sign up for that so I can keep up with you all. The Cars party looked like a lot of fun. I wish people here would throw parties. Thank goodness we do one for Halloween or there wouldn't be any.
4 comments:
What did you do to Wendy right before you took that picture? he he That sounds like a fun time - I haven't seen that movie - one of the problems with having your kids grow up is no more reason to see those fun kid movies.
Actually I had never watched it straight thru either...and we don't own it. But I love "theme" parties...always makes it funner.
Hey thanks for letting me know that you all went to Facebook. I guess I'm going to have to sign up for that so I can keep up with you all. The Cars party looked like a lot of fun. I wish people here would throw parties. Thank goodness we do one for Halloween or there wouldn't be any.
I love themed parties! By the way when is ours???
Post a Comment