Decorating the tree


Stake Live Nativity

Breakfast with Santa: an annual tradition at the S.W. F.A.C.

Santa always arrives riding on the Firetruck. The kids run out to meet him and escort him in to sit on his lap.

Logan wants "a miniature motorcycle with a little dude to ride it".

Parks doesn't know what he wants this year...a game?

The Augers joined the festivities this year.

Blow up bouncy toys are the highlight of the morning.

Logan and his best friend Dawson, looking festive in red and green.

Hud, Skrap and Gunner playing 500 with their friends.
3 comments:
Looks so fun - can't wait to be there in person!
I love the candle idea! Just what I need though, one more advent. I think we have to do like 5 chocolate calendars and a chain and a snowflake snowman thing. Ah, me.
love the pics! Missed you this weekend!
Post a Comment