I am WAY behind on blogging...Again! But I had some drafts saved that reminded me of what I've missed so I'll being posting old news for awhile.
The South Weber Knights football team went to the Pigskin Tournament in Las Vegas over Thanksgiving. They won 2 of their 4 games. It was windy and freezing!! Hudson is in the center of this pic with grey sleeves.

Hudson #56

Getting warm in the truck during half time.
Freemont Blvd
Hanging out with their teammates and little bro's.
Zip lining down Freemont Blvd
I thought Thanksgiving would be awesome eating at a buffet...but...I almost broke down, missing my brothers and their kids and my moms excellent cooking. They didn't have the traditional "Utah" Thanksgiving food. Stuffing is my favorite and the Cajun cornbread stuffing just wasn't my thing. Plus there was Elvis and a transvestite eating there who thought she(he) knew me!
Logan giving his big brother an after dinner massage. ha ha
We stayed at the Stratosphere where the kids rode the rides on top.
Tierra and Hudson on the left.









0 comments:
Post a Comment