I'm way behind but gotta get these on...
Instead of cake he got a giant chocolate chip cookie.
Instead of cake he got a giant chocolate chip cookie. We went to Classic Skating

I didn't want to do a friend party this year but he was so sad so I told him he could invite 3 friends since we had BOGO free coupons to the skating rink, but then it got bigger cause Hud wanted to bring friends and of course they are Parks' best friends too...
Ty, Clayton, Cade and Parks: Laser Tag
Kobe, Jacob, Hudson and Logan
Logan was afraid to go in with Parks' group after seeing the dark room. But when Hud was going in he decided to try it and LOVED every minute of it!

I didn't want to do a friend party this year but he was so sad so I told him he could invite 3 friends since we had BOGO free coupons to the skating rink, but then it got bigger cause Hud wanted to bring friends and of course they are Parks' best friends too...
Ty, Clayton, Cade and Parks: Laser Tag
Kobe, Jacob, Hudson and Logan
Logan was afraid to go in with Parks' group after seeing the dark room. But when Hud was going in he decided to try it and LOVED every minute of it!






2 comments:
How fun!! (all except the last thing).
Ahh Classic, so much fun.
Post a Comment