Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lucky #7

Skrap-Iron, Skrapper, Parksy Boy, Buddy...no matter what we call you, WE LOVE YOU!
Today, April 17th, Parks turns 7. I hope it's going to be a lucky year for him.
My favorite thing about Parks is his cute little turned up nose...kind of reminds me of the Who's on The Grinch. I also love his big eyes, smile and great attitude.


Parks is in the first grade. His best friend is Ty a 2nd grader. For his birthday he wanted to invite all 4th graders, (Hud's friends.) They love him and he's been invited to their b-day's, sleep overs, late nights and play dates with Hud.

Parks favorite sport is football, but he also likes basketball and baseball and he's good at them.

Parks favorite sports teams are the Steelers and Jazz. He is lucky to have a grandpa who takes him to many, many Jazz and Bees games!

Parks loves to jump on the trampoline, go swimming, and play his DS with his brothers.

Parks loves to watch Animal Planet, Wild Recon, I Shouldn't be Alive, and anything to do with animals. But he claims to not have a favorite animal.

Parks loves German Pancakes, brownies, churros, french toast sticks, poptarts, strawberries with powdered sugar and "hot choc".

This first video was taken a few months ago and the second was done now, since he has learned more of his 11 X's tables (he told me he wasn't going to laugh this time)...the first time he told them to me I didn't know how he did it. Now I know and you'll notice I give Parks the wrong answer to 11X90 when Parks doesn't know it. ha ha
As Larry tells him, "You may be small but your brain is HUGE!"




1 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

Happy Birthday Parks! I hope he had a great day. I can't believe our little guys are getting so old. I'm amazed at how he know his 11 times tables! I better get teaching Parker. I'm so sad I didn't get to talk to you Sunday. It was so good to see all of you though. It sure felt like good old times going back, like nothing had changed there (especially in Sunday School). I was hoping I'd not like South Weber Pioneer Ward as much as I thought I did, but I love it and miss all you good people! We were so sad to hear about Karen Peek. She was such a beautiful lady inside and out.